Al has Returned

  • rosierhia@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2006
      Yesterday I joined the North Coast Butterfly Club on a search for wintering
      Monarchs around Bodega Bay. It was a lovely sunny day. No luck on the Monarchs
      but on the way home I stopped at Point Arena, walked up the pier and there,
      20 feet out, was Al resting with his head tucked back. Then he awakened,
      stretched his long long wings, flew a few feet and then settled down again. Think
      of the thousands of miles those wings have taken him since last spring.
      Nature is truly a Thanksgiving blessing. Rosie