Lake County

  • Floyd Hayes
    Message 1 of 160 , Nov 15, 2006
      On 11 November I saw a male EURASIAN WIGEON at Borax
      Lake and a CACKLING GOOSE with a flock of CANADA GEESE
      at Redbud Park in Clearlake. Presumably these were the
      same individuals I saw at Borax Lake on 22 October,
      but I missed both on 5 November.

      At the Hidden Valley Lake Wastewater Treatment Plant,
      there were a pair of HOODED MERGANSERS and three
      CINNAMON TEAL on 12 November and six CINNAMON TEAL on
      5 November.

      At Detert Reservoir, a HORNED GREBE, about 10 HOODED
      MERGANSERS, an adult BALD EAGLE and a PEREGRINE FALCON
      were present on 12 November.

      Floyd Hayes
      Hidden Valley Lake, Lake County
    • stevestump