Vesper Sparrow/Lake County

  • dlwoodward1@home.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2001
      Near 9:30am this morning (10/8) I got excellent looks at a Vesper
      Sparrow at Anderson Marsh State Park. It was associated with a group
      of about 12 Savannah Sparrows along the fenceline at the southwest
      corner of the parking lot at the Ranch House. To get to the location
      turn into the parking lot from Hwy. 53 about 1 mile north of Hwy. 29
      in Lower Lake. Dave Woodward