Misc HREC birds

  • Chuck & Barbara Vaughn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2006
      Greetings Mendobirders: There was a single GREATER WHITE-FRONTED GOOSE on
      the permanent pasture at the lower end of the Center. A female BLUE-WINGED
      TEAL, first observed 10/9, continues on the middle sag pond just above the
      office area. Yesterday I saw a LEWIS'S WOODPECKER in an open pasture just
      east of the office. Last week I had one-time sightings of a BURROWING OWL
      and a PRAIRIE FALCON. I apologize for the late posts.

      Chuck

      Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
      Ukiah, CA 95482

      cevaughn@...