Magnolia Warbler -Skunk Train Tracks, Fort Bragg

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2006
      Hi Birders, This morning Jim & I had an imm female Magnolia Warbler
      along the Skunk Train tracks in Fort Bragg at about 9:45. The bird was
      in a flock of Townsend's Wblrs, R-C Kinglets and C-B Chickadees.
      The location was about 75 yards west of the boggy area, where a small
      creek joins Pudding Creek from the south. We had a couple of other
      small flocks, but nothing unusual was with them.

      The bird stood out with her pretty, yellow breast, gray face, gray streaks
      on the flanks, and the undertail - bright white with a wide black terminal
      band. Good birding!
      Karen & Jim Havlena
      Fort Bragg