Coastal Stops 8 Oct 06

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2006
      This Sunday morning Toby Tobkin birded with Jim and me at a few
      spots on the north coast. The same Black & White Warbler (from
      10/3) was still at Wages Creek.
      At Wesport STP pond there were 4 White-fronted Geese.
      Chadbourne Gulch did not have anything of note.
      At the southside Ten Mile River road (remember it's Sunday), we
      had a Hermit Warbler and a HY White-throated Sparrow, along
      with Townsend's, Yellows and Common Yellowthroats.

      Karen & Jim Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg