Rose-breasted Grosbeak Reported So of Fort Bragg

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      An imm, or basic-plumaged Rose-breasted Grosbeak was
      reported coming to a feeder south of Fort Bragg above Hare
      Creek. This is the same location where an adult male RBGR
      was seen last year. Call Raj at 964-5072 for directions.
      This bird was reported by phone to Toby Tobkin today,
      2 October '06.
      In my neighborhood (Ocean Meadows, north of Ten Mile River),
      a Say's Phoebe was flycatching in my front yard, while I was
      talking to Toby on the phone, just a few minutes ago.

      Karen Havlena