GWFG correction

  • Robert J. Keiffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      Correction... when I select-copied Jack Booth's message I mistakenly left
      of the "2" from the 29, so
      the message should have read:

      29 (not 9) September 2006 - I saw about 50 greater white-fronted geese @
      11:45 AM fly
      west over Howard Street in Mendocino. Jack Booth (posted by Bob Keiffer)

      Robert J. Keiffer
      Principal Supt. of Agriculture
      UC Hopland Research & Extension Center
      4070 University Road