Ash-throated Flycatcher

  • Ron LeValley
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
      Just a quick note to report an Ash-throated Flycatcher on the coast at
      Little River Headlands yesterday 8/31/06

      Ron LeValley

      LeValleyPhotos

      P.O. Box 332

      Little River California USA

      Cell: 707/496-3326

      Office: 707/937-1742

      www.LeValleyPhoto.com <http://www.levalleyphoto.com/>

      Ron@...

      For a free natural history Picture of the Day in your e-mail, contact
      Ron@...

    • Arthur Morley
      Message 2 of 2 , May 28, 2009
        5/28/09. Today at about 3:30 I saw a Ash-throated Flycatcher at Point Cabrillo. It was about 100 yds north of the houses in an area surrounded by wax myrtle and spreading Cypress. It was about 50 feet from breeding bird survey station #12. We will watch for it on the survey tomorrow morning. It could be nesting.

        Art