Late report

  • Debi Shearwater
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hi, Mendo Birders,

      One of the birders who did the late August Fort Bragg pelagics, told me
      on the Monday, August 28th Bodega Bay trip, that he saw a NORTHERN
      PYGMY OWL perched on a fence post for more than 5 minutes, basking in
      the full morning sun on Mountain View Road. He also saw MOUNTAIN QUAIL
      with chicks on this road.

      See you in September,
      Debi

      Debra Love Shearwater