PRFA, FEHA, PESA, BASA

  • Justin Ward
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2001
      Hello Mendo county birders
      Sorry in advance for the belated report. This week conducting my
      usual snowy plover surveys I encountered some interesting birds. First
      on Tues. 9/25 returning from work around 1600 There was a Prairie Falcon
      on Pine ave. about .25 miles east of the end of county road sign. On
      Wen. 9/26 there was a Ferruginous Hawk on the west side of HWY. 1 at
      mile marker 26.73. There were also 2 Pectoral Sandpipers feeding at
      Alder creek beach in Manchester. And last but not least there was a lone
      Bairds Sandpiper feeding along Ten-mile river just west of the Sign
      marking the State park boundary. That's all for now, good luck and good
      birding.