White-winged Dove

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2006
      While looking for the Prairie Warbler(not found) that was reported at Glass Beach on Thursday August 24th I had a White-winged Dove fly over. Jerry White

    • Charlene McAllister
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 13, 2007
        August 13, 2007

        There is a WHITE-WINGED DOVE sitting in our back yard in Little River.
        Hopefully it will stay awhile.

        Charlene McAllister

        Ron LeValley

        707-937-4463

        45601 Headlands Drive

        Little River, CA 95456

      • Ron LeValley
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 13 9:23 AM

          Yesterday, October 12 at around noon a White-winged Dove showed up on my trail camera at the bird bath. We haven’t seen it yet, but I do have a picture.

          Cheers, Ron

          Ron LeValley

          Mendocino Coast Photographer Gallery

          357 North Franklin St.