Common Nighthawks, etc. 25th August

  • Rob Fowler
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2006
      Hi all,
      Yesterday evening, Daryl Coldren, David Vander Pluym, and I had 2
      COMMON NIGHTHAWKS at the Caspar Creek Mouth near dusk. There was also
      a BAIRD'S SANDPIPER (juv.) and 2 LESSER YELLOWLEGS there. Today (26th
      Aug)on the way home to Humboldt County Daryl and I made a stop at Ten
      Mile River, and saw the continuing LONG-TAILED DUCK.

      Rob Fowler
      Arcata, CA