Brown Booby search

  • grebeman2
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2006
      Just this morning while talking with Stan Beach in my office; he
      recalled another rock that may be a roosting site for the Brown Booby
      in that area. It is called Needle Rock and can be seen after a short
      walk north on a trail from the visitor center. We looked it up on the
      California Resource Project which shows photos of the coastline. The
      rock is visible on one of the photos (the other rocks Bob mentioned are
      too far out to show up on those photos) and is an obvious roosting
      rock.
      So if by chance anyone else decides to make the long trek up there make
      sure you also check out Needle Rock. Jerry White