8/12 USTP: YHBL

  • Roger W. Foote
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2006
      This morning John Luther and I found a YELLOW-HEADED BLACKBIRD and two
      SPOTTED SANDPIPERS at the ponds. The YHBL was along the south side of
      the middle pond towards the southeast corner. It was very stealthy,
      flying behind as we approached rather than ahead. It appears to be an
      immature male. The SPSA's flew up from either side of the road between
      the middle and south ponds about half way.

      The BLACK-NECKED STILT was still present.

      Roger