Red-necked Grebe - Ward Ave - 10 August

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2006
      Late yesterday afternoon, 10 August, I saw an alternate-
      plumaged Red-necked Grebe with Surf Scoters at the north
      end of Ward Ave, Cleone. This arrival date seems to be a
      little early.

      Correction: On the directions to Bear Harbor, change
      "Whitehorn" to "Whitethorn."

      Karen Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg