Pt. Reyes sightings?

  • Kate Marianchild
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2006
      Hello Birders,

      I am going to the Pt. Reyes area this weekend with my kayak, leaving
      tonight, and would like to hear today about any interesting bird
      phenomena in those parts, such as birdy areas, massings of birds, rare
      birds, etc. I'm not on any listservs for that area, but if someone
      could forward this query to an appropriate listserv I would appreciate
      it.

      Would appreciate recommendations on the birdiest places to kayak and
      where to put in my boat.

      Thanks,

      Kate Marianchild
      Publicity Chair