Bobolink @ HREC

  • Chuck & Barbara Vaughn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2001
      Greetings Mendobirders: There was a Bobolink in the permanent pasture at
      HREC at noon today. I don't know how long it has been there, but in 1997
      we had a pair of Bobolink there that were seen over a period of 3
      days. Unfortunately, the bird is behind a locked gate. However, Bob
      Keiffer will unlock the gate into the pasture that is along University Road
      early each morning this weekend. If anyone asks questions, mention that
      Bob or I have given birders access permission. Any questions phone me at
      work (744-1424) or at home (462-8137).

      Chuck Vaughn

      Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
      1550 Deerwood Drive