Re: [Mendobirds] Red Tail Hawk ?

  • Feather Forestwalker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2006
      Nope, it's a Red-shouldered Hawk.

      Despite the small optics, the photo came out good enough to ID the hawk.

      Nice shot,

      Feather

      wa6fxl <wa6fxl@...> wrote:
      I've posted a picture to the group photo album. I am not sure if I
      have identifed this bird correctly. Sorry the picture isn't better. I
      have a few other pictures taken during the same visit none very good
      as the optics on my small digital camera leave much to be desired.
      Wayne Busby