Red Tail Hawk ?

  • wa6fxl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2006
      I've posted a picture to the group photo album. I am not sure if I
      have identifed this bird correctly. Sorry the picture isn't better. I
      have a few other pictures taken during the same visit none very good
      as the optics on my small digital camera leave much to be desired.
      Wayne Busby
    • Feather Forestwalker