LTDU Is Still At Ten Mile

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28 10:23 AM
      I saw the Long-tailed Duck again this morning. This time he
      was swimming and feeding on the west side of Ten Mile River
      bridge. Again, it is always best to look at, or near, low tide.
      His head, nape and neck are now quite black, with very light
      areas around the eye. The mantle has dark feathering, as
      well.

      Karen Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg