Re: [Mendobirds] Some New Plumage on LTDU

  • Kate Marianchild
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2006
      I saw him yesterday for the first time, and am glad to have this
      confirmation of his changed plumage. I'd been expecting a long tail,
      for one thing. Now I know that I was definitely looking at the right
      bird.

      When I first saw him he was sitting on a log on the east side of the
      bridge toward the south side of the river with 2-3 mergansers on each
      side of him. As I watched a new merganser arrived and "bumped" him off
      the log.

      Kate