USTP Goldeneye and Yellowlegs

  • choatzin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2006
      Tuesday July 4, 2006

      Geoff and I saw the Common Goldeneye this morning in the south pond at
      the Ukiah Sewage Treatment Plant, along with at least two Wood Duck
      families, one female Bufflehead, several pairs of Ruddy Ducks, and one
      pair of Ring-necked Ducks. In the mud flats of the north pond was a
      flock of sixty or so Western Sandpipers and a Greater Yellowlegs.

      Cheryl Watson
      Ukiah, CA