Additional Wilson's Phalarope at Virgin Creek

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2006
      Art Morley and myself arrived at the same time to see the
      two, male Wilson's Phalaropes at Virgin Creek beach a little
      after 4:30 this afternoon.

      While we were scoping the male Wilson's, a beautiful female
      Wilson's Phalarope appeared nearby. She has crisp colors
      and is quite striking.

      Also, the LTDU was still present both today and yesterday.
      He is getting a little erratic in his behavior. Today, I saw him
      on a sandbar a little east of the Ten Mile R bridge.

      Karen Havlena