N. Waterthrushes on Garcia River

  • chaniot@pacific.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2001
      Sun, 16 Sep 2001 -- This morning, before 8:00, Jerry White, Matthew
      Matthiessen, Chuck Vaughn, and I relocated the 2, maybe 3, NORTHERN
      WATERTHRUSHES near the green, Hwy 1 bridge over the Garcia River. We found
      one bird among some logs along the water directly under the bridge, and it
      later flew a short way upstream. The other one, or two, was found less than
      100 meters downstream from the bridge. Some of the access to this site is
      through private property. Please be respectful.

      George Chaniot
      Potter Valley, CA