USTP 6/16

  • Chuck & Barbara Vaughn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2006
      Greetings Mendobirders: I birded the Ukiah Sewage Treatment Plant early
      this morning. There was pretty much the same array of interesting summer
      ducks that I reported on June 8: 3 RING-NECKED DUCKS (1 m, 2 f), 5 GREATER
      SCAUP 2 m, 3 f), a female COMMON GOLDENEYE, and 2 female BUFFLEAD. They
      have been joined by 2 BLACK-NECKED STILTS.

      Chuck

      Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
      Ukiah, CA 95482

      cevaughn@...