RE: [Mendobirds] Ringed Turtle-Dove

  • 'Sean'
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2006
      Consider you might have seen a Eurasian Collared Dove. This introduced
      species has become established in the wild and is expanding somewhat
      rapidly. There have been reports of up to 15 at multiple locations in
      Humboldt County in the last week alone. It seems to match with your
      description of the tail band. What do you think?

      Sean McAllister

      Eureka

      _____