BBS Laytonville

  • Robert J. Keiffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2006
      14 June 2006 - For several years I have run the Laytonville Breeding Bird
      Survey along the Branscomb Road (from Laytonville at 5:19 AM almost to
      Highway 1 along the coast). This year I cannot afford to do this volunteer
      effort. If anyone else would like to volunteer to conduct this survey
      please contact me for the paperwork. Thanks. Bob Keiffer

      Robert J. Keiffer
      Principal Supt. of Agriculture
      UC Hopland Research & Extension Center
      4070 University Road