Lake County

  • Floyd Hayes
    Message 1 of 160 , Jun 5, 2006
      On Sunday the 4th, at Borax Lake there were two male
      GREATER SCAUP (north end), three male GADWALLS (one at
      north end, two at south end) and 32 RUDDY DUCKS
      (scattered). Two first-alternate RING-BILLED GULLS
      were among 30 CALIFORNIA GULLS at Clearlake. A few
      CEDAR WAXWINGS (one seen, at least two heard) were at
      Anderson Marsh.

      Floyd Hayes
      Hidden Valley Lake, Lake Co.
    • stevestump