L-T Duck, Brant & Others Ten Mile River - 31 May 2006

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 10:18 AM
      Hi birders, On this last day of the Spring reporting period, I saw
      the male Long-tailed Duck (and his pal of a couple of weeks) an
      adult male Surf Scoter on the west side of Ten Mile River bridge.

      On the east side of the bridge was a single Brant.

      On the beach near the river mouth was a late Willet in breeding
      plumage (5/30).

      Karen A. Havlena
      Ten Mile River area