Ash-throated Flycatcher & Other Birds North of Ft Bragg

    Message 1 of 1 , May 24 4:28 PM
      Hi - This afternoon about 3:30 PM, I saw an Ash-throated Flycatcher
      just west of Hwy 1 and south of Little Valley Rd. It was flycatching,
      and I noticed the broad, rufous tail, and pulled over to look at it carefully.

      The Long-tailed Duck is still west of the Ten Mile River bridge, and a
      Northern Mockingbird worked its way through our backyard on Ocean
      Meadows Circle at lunchtime, seen by Jim and myself.

      Karen Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg