Lake County/ Bank Swallow

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2006
      This afternoon about 2:45 PM I found a Bank Swallow at Borax Lake. The bird was seen twice (and heard calling once) amongst the 100's of swallows that are hunting low over the water. At the southwest end of the lake there is a dirt road that goes down to the lake off of Sulphur Bank Drive. There are two oak trees near the dirt parking area. Jerry White