Male Rose-breasted Grosbeak Continues 5/19/06

    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2006
      This morning, I ventured down to the Simpson Lane area south
      of Hwy 20 in Fort Bragg. The male Rose-breasted Grosbeak
      showed up at the feeders. When not at feeding, he was nearby
      singing beautifully from the trees.

      The bird was not seen in the afternoon yesterday, but returned
      this morning about 9 AM. Call Raj at 964-5072 for current info
      and directions.

      Karen Havlena