Nest

  • Feather Forestwalker
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2006
      Hi, all,

      Perhaps someone has mentioned this, but I am not sure.

      Would someone out there be able to tell me if the nest atop the power pole on a man-made platform at the 101 / 128 Junction going towards the coast has an Osprey in it? Seems very round and perfect, a lot like the Osprey nests seen on the coast. Thought I saw movement at the top; the top of a whitish head, for example, but when we turned around and stopped to look from a safe distance, we realized we didn't have binoculars! (Doc appt in SR that day, so who thought to bring binos??? *LOL*)

      Help?

      Feather