Klamath region Bird Tour - with Shakespeare in Ashland 5/26-5/29

  • Robert Hewitt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2006
      Birders,

      The following "Birding to the Bard" trip for Memorial Day weekend is being
      undertaken by the pro-birding folks up in Klamath Falls.

      Several of our partners such as the Klamath Bird Observatory, the Klamath
      Basin Birding Trail and the magnificent bird refuges themselves are involved
      with this activity, and they have asked me to help spread the word.

      As we do on our post-Godwit Days tour to Tule Lake, we can demonstrate that
      birding and birders can make an economic impact, especially in small rural
      communities.

      Please take a look at the following web site for all the details,
      essentially it is a 4 day, 4 night trip out of Medford that birds Crater
      Lake, Klamath Refuges and finishes in Ashland with a play at the Shakespeare
      Festival. Luxury Coach, all arrangements covered.

      Thanks for all your support and Godwit Days was our best ever. If we just
      keep birding they can't ignore us.

      Yours Rob

      Robert W. Hewitt

      Wildlife Biologist - LBJ Enterprises

      Eureka, California

      (w) 707-442-0339, (cell) 707-845-3189, (fax) 707-269-0632

      For a color brochure and a DVD visit
      <http://www.ashland-tours.com/birding-tothe-bard.asp>
      http://www.ashland-tours.com/birding-tothe-bard.asp or contact Kim Lewis,
      Main Source Tours, telephone (800) 488-5075, email
      <mailto:lewismk@...> lewismk@....

      May 20th 2006 Tule Lake Bird Festival

      http://www.tule-lake.com/birdfest/index.shtml