You can guess how this will end

  • David Jensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 6:11 PM
      Sunday, April 30,2006. I had not heard returning Osprey at the nest near my house on the edge of Pudding Creek in Fort Bragg, so I took a look this afternoon. Under the category of "Just because you can, it doesn't mean you should," I found a Canada Goose sitting in the former Osprey nest approximately 80 feet in the air. Sadly but surely, nature will take its course, but too late for the Osprey.