Birding in Mendocino,CA

  • alangevi@sewanee.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2006
      Hello all!
      I am a college student and an aspiring birder/ornithologist from the
      University of the South in Sewanee, TN. I will be interning on the Old
      Mill Farm- an organic farm in Mendocino, CA this summer. I have been
      researching the birds in Northern California and I am really exited about
      this oppurtunity to see some cool western birds (I am a Connecticut
      native, myself). It would be great if some area birders could help me out
      this summer in my quest! Is there a book I should buy? Can we meet up for
      bird walks? Any reccomended spots for rare birds? Tips about the area? I
      will be checking my email untill May 15, and then I will be off the email
      "grid"!

      Angela Langevin
      Sewanee, Tennessee