the ponds; heron nest

  • Karin Wandrei
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2006
      Does anyone know what the new procedure is to go birding at the Ukiah
      Treatment Center? Apparently you have to check in somewhere else and you
      also have to take a path but I couldn't find the check-in place and ran out
      of time.

      Also, someone told me that there is supposed to be a heron nest somewhere on
      Sanford Ranch Road.