Lark Sparrow Still at Ocean Meadows

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 8:09 AM
      The Lark Sparrow spent the night at Ocean Meadows Circle, north
      of Ten Mile River. We saw it late yesterday afternoon, then it got
      a little foggy. This morning at 7:15, it was still with the flock of
      that makes its way around the north half of the neigborhood.
      Toby Tobkin commented that she had only seen 4 Lark Sparrows
      along the Mendocino coast in 20 years.

      Karen Havlena
      Ten Mile area