Lark Sparrow - North of Ten Mile R

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2006
      Hello--- Late this morning, I looked out my kitchen window to see
      a Lark Sparrow feeding on our gravel driveway with a flock of White-
      crowned Sparrows. The striking facial patteren was obvious. Some
      puff of wind flushed the flock, and the Lark Sparrow flew into the open
      yard to our east. I easily saw the white in the tail as it flew around
      with the flock. Again the flock dispursed, as is the case here in this
      very, open neighborhood. I tried to follow it, but lost track of it near
      the northern edge of Ocean Meadows Circle.

      Karen Havlena
      North of Ten Mile River