Laysan Albatross

  • Bob Keiffer
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 8, 2006
      Wed/Thurs 5/6 April 2006 Grace Steurer reported to me that "AL" the Laysan Albatross was at Point Arena Cove on both of these days in the late afternoon. This is the first time to our documetned knowledge that "AL" has continued using the cove into the month of April before annual departure (to Midway perhaps?).
      Good Birding - Bob Keiffer