spring arrivals

  • Robert J. Keiffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2006
      Thursday 6 April 2006 - This afternoon I noticed the arrival of Western
      Kingbird (1), Cliff Swallow (1), and Barn Swallow (1) amongst numerous Tree
      Swallows and Violet-green Swallows. All were at the lower. pasture portion
      of the UC Hopland Research & Extension Center. Good birding! Bob Keiffer

      Robert J. Keiffer
      Principal Supt. of Agriculture
      UC Hopland Research & Extension Center
      4070 University Road