eggs

  • Kate Marianchild
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2006
      Well, I counted my eggs before they were laid. "My" Red-shouldered
      Hawks have ended up in a much less visible nest this year, about 100+
      yards away. It's way high up in a crotch in a valley oak - a much more
      protected location than last year. I hope I didn't disturb them too
      much last year, or this year by watching when they were trying the nest
      on for size.

      Kate