Re: [Mendobirds] Slate-colored Junco

  • chaniot@pacific.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17, 2006
      Fri, 17 Mar 2006, 11:16 -- The SLATE-COLORED JUNCO just made another
      appearance at my window feeder. It approaches and leaves through the live
      oak along the fence and seems more wary that the Oregon Juncos. I also saw
      it once in the eucalyptus across the fence.

      George Chaniot
      9430 West Road
      Potter Valley, MEN, CA
    • George Chaniot
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4 1:29 PM
        Thu, 04 Dec 2008 -- I just had a SLATE-COLORED D-e JUNCO in my yard in
        Potter Valley. Second time in 30 years.

        George Chaniot
        Potter Valley, MEN, CA