Summer Resident Osprey at Ten Mile

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2006
      Yesterday, Jim and I observed an Osprey hunting above the mouth
      of the Ten Mile River. It's behavior was just like the pair who nest
      back up the river watershed. This morning, we saw the same (we
      think) Osprey flying up and down Seaside beach, north of the
      rivermouth.
      So, 14 March, unless this bird leaves the area, should be the
      returning date for this bird.

      Karen & Jim Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg