Re: [Mendobirds] Lake Co. Long-eared Owl

  • Tim Bray
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2006
      What a coincidence - there was a Long-Eared Owl sitting on our gatepost
      last night when we returned home. He didn't seem to want to move, giving
      us a great look from about 30 feet away as he swiveled his head
      around. Finally he flew off, displaying those improbably long
      wings. Definitely a "first-class encounter!"

      Tim Bray
      Middle Ridge, Albion