Pectoral Sandpiper

  • Matthew Matthiessen
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2001
      At 3:00 I dropped by the sewage ponds for a quick look and found a
      PECTORAL SANDPIPER on the bubbler. The bubbler is the first pond on
      your right as you walk out to the three long ponds. The bird was in the
      east half of the pond and on the south bank. At times it was difficult
      to find the bird as it foraged through some vegetated areas but at other
      times it was out in the open and quite easy to see.

      Also at the ponds were a pair of juvenile WOOD DUCKS on the northern
      large pond.

      - Matthew Matthiessen
    • Matthew Matthiessen
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 21, 2001
        Still one PECTORAL SANDPIPER on the bubbler at the Ukiah sewage ponds
        this morning.

        - Matthew Matthiessen
      • stevestump
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 21, 2014

          7/21/14 0700

          There is a Pectoral Sandpiper at the Ukiah WWTP. Steve Stump