It's spring!

  • Kate Marianchild
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2006
      "My" red-shouldered hawks seem to be setting up housekeeping. I saw one
      trying to get comfortable in the nest today, and then it got up to
      arrange some sticks. The other one was nearby. White-breasted
      nuthatches and oak titmice started their territorial calling yesterday,
      here where I live, and I today I heard my first trilling spotted
      towhee.

      Whoopee!

      Kate
    • Janet
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2006
        Kate Marianchild <katem@...> wrote:
        > "My" red-shouldered hawks seem to be setting up
        > housekeeping.......

        here in sf the ravens are all pairing off and
        'necking' (ok, billing!)

        Janet Rosen
        http://www.zanshinart.com
        "Work like you don't need the money.