Re: [Mendobirds] Digest Number 926

  • Lisa C
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hello!
      I'd like to ask IF ANYONE has some wildlife footage they took , and
      wouldn't mind sharing it with us here at
      http://www.wooddragon.tv
      Please let us know!
      I'm a local in Fort Bragg, but I am taking ALL video entries, from any
      state or location.
      I am putting together a wildlife
      documentary.
      ALSO I will be putting together a website soon
      (it is in the works) a website called
      http://www.mendocinowildlife.com
      It is rerouted to the wooddragon tv web at the moment.
      Thank you for reading this, and
      Considering YOUR wildlife video.... We will return your video
      If you would like us to. OR If you can, Please send us a copy, that we
      may keep.
      We can use regular vhs, or we can also use a C/D.
      We can also turn YOUR vhs tape INTO a C/D for you.
      For more info Please go to
      http://www.wooddragon.tv
      THANK YOU!
      The T.v. show will be called