He & She Long-tailed Ducks - Ten Mile R

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2006
      I found a winter, adult female Long-tailed Duck was west of the
      Ten Mile River bridge about 4:30 this afternoon. The male
      LTDU was also west of the bridge, but the two were not
      together. The female was with a few scoters, while the
      male was was diving in the center of the river.

      Jim refound the male, which has not been seen in the last few days.

      Karen Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg